Three-Hour Learning to use your Point & Shoot Digital Camera
Covers all brands of point & shoot cameras
>CLICK HERE for DSLR and Micro 4/3 cameras
* Additional classes are added on a regular basis
See Also: Composing a Better Picture
© Bill Antalek
Members: $70 • Non-members: $70
• Prerequisites: None
*See note below to voucher holders
Space Limited to 15 participants.
Special Hotel Prices for Workshop Registrants
Learn how to get the most out of your compact digital camera. From basic camera skills to digital camera features, this class will teach the most important aspects of your camera so you can create quality pictures. This hands-on lecture opens the door to all aspects of digital photography.
• Digital camera features & proper set-up
• White balance, ISO & drive modes
• Pixel resolution for different end uses
• Basic composition
• Digital media, card readers & storage devices
See companion class: Basic Photography: Ten TIPS to Great Photos
This class is taught by the Palm Beach Photographic Centre staff.