Come See Us
COME LEARN WITH US
On October 2009 the Palm Beach Photographic Centre moved into its new facility at City Center. We became part of the City Of West Palm Beach’s family as we moved into the City Hall complex next to the City’s Library. Our 26,000 square foot facility now includes a state-of-the-art Leica “Shop within a Shop” as part of our amazingly stocked Proshop, our Museum with exhibitions featuring the photography of Master Photographers throughout the year, and the 2nd floor classrooms, studio and Community Gallery.
We also can use help from volunteers, both old and new, throughout the year. To volunteer or become a volunteer, click here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-253-2600.
IN OUR NEW HOME, WE WILL PROVIDE:
• Greatly expanded exhibition space to showcase Florida and international artists
• Increased frequency and size of photography and digital imaging workshops
• State-of-the-art classrooms, studios, and labs
• Expanded evening lectures for the general public
• More after-school activities for children
• New collaborative community programs with the West Palm Beach Public Library
• The largest professional camera shop in the South and exclusive Leica shop
• Increased office space to accommodate newly created staff positions
Currently, we are offering benefactors a limited number of naming opportunities for our: building facade, entry arcade, exhibition galleries, classrooms, and offices. For more information regarding your support of the Photo Centre’s future, please contact Fatima NeJame at email@example.com.
For hours and directions: