Photographers Travel to Cuba with Palm Beach Photographic Centre & Vincent Versace for Ultimate Photography Experience
Photographers Travel to Cuba with Palm Beach Photographic Centre & Vincent Versace for Ultimate Photography Experience by Katie Yates | All photographs ©Vincent Versace
Photography Students Return from Trip to Cuba
Vincent Versace once again leads a group of photographers through the colorful streets of Cuba for a unique and unrivaled experience. They explored local neighborhoods few experience. They engaged in person-to-person activities with Cubans. They saw the everyday Cuba, the National Geographic Photographer’s Cuba. Ballet dancers, domino players, cigar rollers, and children enjoying ice cream, the photographers were presented with a buffet of imagery. With Vincent Versace guiding them, the photographers were able to capture images worthy of any gallery.
Vincent Prepares for Second Photography Trip to Cuba March 23 – March 31
While exploring this historic and cloistered island, photographers on the Palm Beach Photographic Centre’s ultimate experience will meet historians, teachers, artists, musicians, naturalists, and more. They will have the opportunity to capture this rapidly-changing island as it is today—antique cars and all.
Are you interested in visiting Cuba on this photographic journey with Vincent Versace?
Your experiences will be unique and you will be fascinated by the authenticity of each and every day. A one-of-a-kind experience, with access to Schools, Artists, Musicians, Ballet figures and dance schools, Sports figures, Artisans, a cigar plantation, rum factory and much more.
- Compliance with U.S. Treasury Department regulations
- Travel on people to people license
- Cuba Entry Visa
- Legal Letter of authorization
- Pre-trip departure information
- Land transportation and local transfers in Cuba. Transportation in Havana is in beautiful classic cars
- Eight nights in high end apartments in Centro Havana
- All Meals, at “Paladares” and unique private restaurants
- Comprehensive educational exchange program, including entrance fees to places listed in itinerary
- The required Cuban Insurance (health and evacuation)
- Expert Tour Leader
- All entrance fees that are listed on the itinerary
- Full schedule of guided people-to-people activities
Travel to Cuba: The Ultimate People to People Experience
March 23 – March 31