IMPORTANT!! AGAIN THIS YEARS EXHIBIT – NO FRAMESThe Palm Beach Photographic Centre proudly announces its 26th Annual Members’ Juried Exhibition, which will take place in our beautiful museum space in our facility in downtown West Palm Beach. The Members’ Exhibition will also be showcased on our website. The exhibition is open to photographers worldwide, both amateur and professional. Palm Beach Photographic Centre (PBPC) invites photographers working in all mediums and styles to participate. Experimental and mixed techniques are welcome. Those photographers wishing to exhibit, who are not currently members of Palm Beach Photographic Centre, must join by indicating their membership level on the entry form. All membership fees are nonrefundable.
2022 Members’ Juried Exhibition GalleryOnce the Juror’s selections have been made, they will be posted here in an online gallery. Entrants who find any of their images in the online gallery have been selected and will be required to deliver their artwork to PBPC by August 13, 2022 by 4:00 p.m to be exhibited in the museum.
2022 Members’ Museum Exhibit Opening Reception: August 26, 2022 Exhibition Dates: August 27, 2022
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIESEntries for the Members’ Juried Exhibition must be submitted no later than June 8, 2022.
A maximum of ten images may be entered for consideration by the judge and possible inclusion in the exhibit. Nude images will not be accepted.
FEESThere is a non-refundable entry fee of $20 per image submitted, up to ten images total. Please include your membership fee if you aren’t a member or if your membership has expired. Your membership must be active through October 31, 2022. Membership fees are non-refundable.
AWARDSOne Best of Show: $950 Cash Award First Place: FREE Tuition for a FOTOfusion Gold Passport Second Place: FREE Tuition for a FOTOfusion Silver Passport
Important Dates: To Be Announced26th Annual Members’ Juried Exhibition Calendar
- Opening Reception: August 26, 2022
- Exhibition Dates: August 27, 2022 – October 29, 2022
- Deadline for entries: June 8, 2022
- Notification of Juror’s decision: June 30, 2022 (Juror selections will be posted online at workshop.org )
- Deadline for delivery of artwork to the Centre: August 13, 2022 by 4:00 p.m
- Photographers pick-up artwork: October 31 – November 5, 2022
AgreementThe submission of works to this exhibition will constitute an agreement to all of the conditions in this prospectus. Please read the entire prospectus to familiarize yourself with the terms of agreement and important deadline information. By entering the competition, the photographer grants the Palm Beach Photographic Centre permission to reproduce their artwork for publicity and/or educational purposes. NOTE: No frontal nudes will be accepted.
Phase 1: Online Entry Form Submission
Step 1: Please fill out the form completely and submit payment:
- The entry fee is $20.00 per image submitted, up to 10 images.
- Your Membership MUST be active through October 31, 2022 or you will be required to renew your membership. You may choose to renew your membership while filling out the submission form.
Step 2: Please follow these requirements when preparing your images for submission:Image metadata should contain proper Copyright and Title information as these will be used in the online gallery. Photoshop, Lightroom, and other imaging applications allow the user to set this information. All images must be in JPG format. Image resolution 300 ppi and no more than 3000 pixels on the longest side. Individual files must not exceed 5000KB (5MB) in size. File names must be of the following format: Your last name followed by the underscore character, first name followed by the underscore character, and the number of your entry to match the image titles you submitted in Step 1, of the entry form online. Example:
SUBMIT BY MAILClick the link below to download the entry form in Adobe Acrobat format. You may then mail the form to us along with a CD containing your entries. Please use the same file naming convention as for the online entry (see below). CLICK HERE to download the entry form
Phase 2: Notification of Juror’s Decision
Juror selections will be posted online at workshop.org on June 30,2022.
If any of your entries are accepted, you are asked to provide exhibition prints conforming to the specifications below.The Juror’s decision is final. No substitutions will be granted.
Phase 3: EXHIBITION PRINTS
IMPORTANT!! AGAIN FOR THIS YEARS EXHIBIT – NO FRAMESWe are only accepting prints without frames. We will be using magnets to hang the prints directly on the walls as we do for many of our exhibits. We are eliminating the requirement to have your prints framed to allow those who are limiting their exposure to others the opportunity to participate.
All accepted artwork must conform to the following requirements to be exhibited:
- The Centre recognizes that some work is non-traditional and will accept images printed on metal and plexiglass.
- Metal pieces must have rounded or dull corners with mounting attached. No sharp edges or corners will be accepted.
- Canvas prints will not be accepted.
- The minimum size of 11 X 14 inches (all final pieces must have an image size of at least 11 X 14 inches)
- The maximum size for all final pieces cannot exceed 32” in any direction.
Identification labels MUST be attached to your prints. You may download and print the labels below.(All Prints and alternative artwork must be delivered to the Centre by August 13, 2022 by 4:00 p.m )
Identification labels MUST be attached to your prints. You may download and print the labels below.
Phase 4: DELIVERY & PICK-UP
- All original artwork accepted for exhibition must be delivered to the Centre no later than August 13, 2022 by 4:00 p.m. (Hours at the Centre: Monday–Saturday 10 a.m.–5 p.m.)
- Prints must be delivered in a protective mailing tube with your name written on the tube (not the end caps).
- The exhibition closes on October 29, 2022. Artwork must be picked up between October 31, & November 5, 2022. Artwork will not be released to any person other than the photographer without the Centre’s receipt of written authorization from the photographer. Unless arrangements have been made in writing, Artwork that is not picked up by December 1, 2021 will become the property of the Centre.
SHIPPING REQUIREMENTSAccepted photographers are responsible for all shipping arrangements and expenses. Round-trip shipping expenses must be PRE-PAID with return label enclosed. Those entries sent COD will not be accepted. Please allow two weeks for shipment. Artwork must be packed in reusable packing, and all packing material must be sufficient for safe return. Prints should be sent in sturdy mailing tubes, and must be clearly and properly labeled with a prepaid return shipping label enclosed for the return shipment. If you have any questions regarding acceptance or delivery, please contact the Centre at 561.253.2600 or email@example.com.
Please ship all materials to the following address: PALM BEACH PHOTOGRAPHIC CENTRE ATTN: Members’ Juried Exhibition 415 Clematis Street West Palm Beach, FL 33401 561.253.2600