Adobe Bride’s latest update added many new features. This will be a walk through the parts of Adobe Bridge that will speed up your workflow. The software is free if you own any Adobe project. Lear the central hub of all of the Adobe output software. Many actions can be completed in Bridge without having to enter Photoshop. This will be a class with full attention directed to editing in the software.
Some of the topics covered in this class are (depending on the needs of the class):
- The workflow of Adobe Bridge
- Meta Data and Collections
- Automated tasks for output
- Building custom Exports
- Output Module – PDF-Proof sheets, Web
- Automating data entry
- Batch processing groups of files. (DNG, JPG, TIF PNG)
Students will need:
- Download demo image folders.
- Your computer with Adobe Bridge running.
- Please launch the application to ensure its full installation, before the class starts.
- Computer with Adobe Photoshop CC running and tested.
Note: See examples of the equipment if you have a question do not be afraid to ask first.
We will be working in the most up to date versions of Photoshop, please have it installed and opened at least once.
Before class starts:
- Please make sure to have your camera, a charged battery, your manual (if you have it) and a memory card.
- Look for an email invite to a Zoom workshop. If you do not receive one after the class has been confirmed, check your email’s junk folder or call 561-253-2600.
- Make sure your device(s) are fully charged and you have a stable internet connection.
- If you have questions, concerns, or technical difficulties call 561-253-2600 or email email@example.com
What is the cancellation policy?
If you need to withdraw from a virtual workshop, please inform us at least 7 days before the day of class and we will refund your payment, less a 10% withdrawal fee. No refund of payments will be made if you do not notify us of your withdrawal 7 days prior to the start of class unless a replacement is found to fill your vacant space. If a replacement is found we will refund your payment less the 10% withdrawal Fee. Please note that no refund of any fees will be made for no-shows or withdrawal after a workshop begins.