Members’ Juried Exhibition Selected Photographers (in alphabetical order):
Blas Manuel Contreras
Sergio De Araujo
Kai Lynn Kiefer
Barbara T Mccormick
Sherry M Stephens
Linh M Trinh
Mary Jane Zapp
Full framing and print guidelines will be provided in your official acceptance notification. All accepted artwork must conform to the following requirements to be exhibited:
- To encourage participation by photographers from around the world, optional printing services are available. Additional details will be provided upon request.
- The Centre recognizes that some work is non-traditional and incorporates the framing as an integral part of the presentation.
- Metal pieces must have rounded or dull corners with mounting attached. No sharp edges or corners will be excepted.
- Canvas prints will not be accepted.
- If the artwork will be displayed in a traditional format the:
- print’s matting should be in white, cream, or ivory. Matting, however, is not required.
- Frame must be Black, Silver or White.
- Framed print must be ready to hang with a secure wire 4” from top of the frame (no saw tooth hooks).
- Images themselves must not exceed 30″ in any direction.
- Framed artwork must have Plexiglas or plastic. No Glass is allowed.
- The minimum size of all final pieces must have an image size of at least 8 X 10 inches and a frame size of at least 11 X 14 inches
- The maximum size for all final pieces cannot exceed 32” in any direction.
- All artwork should be ready to install and be properly identified with the provided label securely attached.