Member’s Exhibition Selections 2020
Below are the Images chosen by our Juror Matt Stock for display in this years annual Member Show. Many artist submitted additional images that were not chosen for this exhibit that you may enjoy viewing. If an exhibiting artist has additional images that will not be presented in the current show you may view them by following the link attached to their name.
Thank You for visiting our Virtual Gallery and we invite you to come and see the artwork of our amazing members in person in our World Class Museum here in West Palm Beach, Florida from August 22, through October 24, 2020
PREPARING YOUR EXHIBITION PRINTS
Full framing and print guidelines will be provided in your official acceptance notification. All accepted artwork must conform to the following requirements to be exhibited:
- To encourage participation by photographers from around the world, optional printing services are available. Additional details will be provided upon request.
- The Centre recognizes that some work is non-traditional and incorporates the framing as an integral part of the presentation.
- Metal pieces must have rounded or dull corners with mounting attached. No sharp edges or corners will be excepted.
- Canvas prints will not be accepted.
- If the artwork will be displayed in a traditional format the:
- print’s matting should be in white, cream, or ivory. Matting, however, is not required.
- Frame must be Black, Silver, or White.
- Framed print must be ready to hang with a secure wire 4” from top of the frame (no saw tooth hooks).
- Images themselves must not exceed 30″ in any direction.
- Framed artwork must have Plexiglas or plastic. No Glass is allowed.
- The minimum size of all final pieces must have an image size of at least 8 X 10 inches and a frame size of at least 11 X 14 inches
- The maximum size for all final pieces cannot exceed 32” in any direction.
- All artwork should be ready to install and be properly identified with the provided label securely attached.