- This event has passed.
Virtual Intro to Lightroom
July 18 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
10 am to 12 noon & 2 pm to 4 pm
In this 4-hour virtual workshop, learn the basics of this all-in-one photo program, known as the digital darkroom for photographers. We will explore the basic controls contained in the Library and Develop Modules to organize and enhance your images.
Topics will include:
- Proper set-up of your folder system
- Basics of managing your images (Importing, using Keywords and Collections)
- Correcting exposure (white balance & density)
- Image enhancement such as dodging/burning, vignette, saturation
- Various Lightroom presets
- Exporting for both print and web
We will provide some images for you to learn the tools and techniques, and then you can work on some of your images.
Before class starts:
- Download the latest version of Lightroom on your device.
- Look for an email invite to a Zoom workshop. If you do not receive one after the class has been confirmed, check your email’s junk folder or call 561-253-2600.
- Make sure your device(s) are fully charged and you have a stable internet connection.
- If you have questions, concerns, or technical difficulties call 561-253-2600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds and Cancellations
For workshops at the Centre, all deposits will be refunded IN FULL if a workshop is canceled. If you decide to withdraw from a workshop, please inform us at least 30 days before the first day of class; we will refund your deposits, less a $100 withdrawal fee. Our obligations to the professionals who teach at the Centre dictate that no refund of payments will be made to you if you do not notify us of your withdrawal 30 days before the start of the workshop (120 days for travel workshops). In the event that a replacement is found to fill your vacant space, all payments, less the withdrawal fee will be refunded. No refund of fees will be made for no-shows or for withdrawal after the workshop begins. Membership fees are non-refundable.
ONE DAY SEMINAR FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE.