Located in the heart of downtown West Palm Beach, our 5000 square-foot museum gallery is esteemed throughout the United States, offering world-class exhibits and a free museum experience for all. Throughout the year, our museum exhibitions explore the entire spectrum of photography, from the historic to the cutting-edge. The Palm Beach Photographic Centre Museum is hidden gem in South Florida!
• Exhibition space showcasing Florida and international artists
• Ever evolving photography and digital imaging workshops to meet the changes in technology and the photography industry
• State-of-the-art classrooms, studios, and labs
• Evening lectures for the general public presented by world-class photographic artists and industry professionals
• Activities for children to advance photographic arts offerings for young people
• Collaborative community programs with the West Palm Beach Public Library
• Digital print center and exclusive Leica boutique
The Centre endures because of our volunteers who serve the public and attend to the museum. Volunteering at the Centre has many benefits. For information, or to become a volunteer, please contact us at email@example.com or 561.253.2600.