Principals only. No walk-ins or phone calls. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary: Responsible for the marketing, events, volunteers and registration coordination. In collaboration with Management, this position is responsible for the areas previously specified and development of sponsors and volunteer coordination.
Include, but are not limited to
- Marketing for all workshops, special events and exhibitions
- Develop sources for volunteer recruitment, volunteer recruitment, train & coordinate volunteers
- Workshop registrations
- Maintenance of website ensuring information is accurate & current information
- Social networking
- Cultivate and expand membership development
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 4 years related experience, preferably with a nonprofit organization.
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledgeable in Social Networking
- Knowledgeable in use of MAC and/or PC
- Previous Mail Chimp and /or Word Press experience is a plus, but not required
- Good communication skills (reading, writing, listening and talking)
- Must be able to lift, carry, push and/or pull up to ten pounds
Attire and Grooming
Palm Beach Photographic Centre volunteers must be well groomed. The business casual dress code applies to all staff PBPC is a fragrance free workplace (use of perfumes, scented lotions and sprays are prohibited).
Typical Hours: Monday-Thursday: 9:30-6:30; Friday 10:00 a.m.– 5 p.m. One Saturday a month will be required, and the Monday of that week would be a day off.